Author Topic: Have you ever given serious thought about your mortality?  (Read 2641 times)

Nitishajack

• View Profile
Have you ever given serious thought about your mortality?
« on: April 20, 2014, 05:46:03 PM »
I don't do religion, and it would be nice if we could 'meet' our loved ones when we pass on. Having said that, I truly believe that the planet we live on is no more than a cosmic accident. I can only give my opinion but I believe, when you're gone, you're gone.

Let's be honest, some embryos don't even experience life, My motto is, be grateful for the experience that life has given you. And most importantly be grateful for what you have.

Any genuine replies welcome.

DamnKrantz

• View Profile
Re: Have you ever given serious thought about your mortality?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 08:48:51 AM »

I Have read the above, and i am sorry for the authors pain. However, I would like to think that it is not only the single person involved who has freedom of choice

sneax

• View Profile
    • sneakerstudio.com
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 02:35:16 AM »
Yeah, even since teen years, I was obsessed, but it was with no real understanding. Every now and then, however, awareness grasps me. It's like a moment of upside down.

I believed once that only in the light of mortiality can you perceive life's true colours.
sneakerstudio.com is a top online sneakers store, good for both your budget and your style, too!

mrcoder

• View Profile
    • java 11 new features
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 08:07:32 AM »
I have recently experienced a passing of few of my relatives. Did it make me brake? Not really, however it made me question some things. The outcome is, I can't say for sure if there's something after, as I'm not a believer. Guess we'll see that for ourselves sooner or later.

litexxxx

• View Profile
    • litexpromo.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 11:01:27 PM »
Sure, everytime something seems to give up in my body, the materiality awareness kicks in, and then it leads straight to mortality. Curiously enough, sometimes when I take a solid breath in, the materiality awareness comes, too, but then, the awareness of being real, limited, space-timed, is an abstract pleasure.
LitexPromo.co.UK - promotional ambient products, such as parasols, banners, and so on.