Author Topic: Hidden gem.  (Read 8428 times)

floris309

• F-L-O-R-I-S-309
    • View Profile
Hidden gem.
« on: February 26, 2013, 08:59:57 PM »
I want to leave my opinion about the sandbox game and it's community.
When I first saw the game, I was in love. I like sandbox games and free messing around with some stuff. I finished the missions in no-time, then I wanted more levels, I loved them all! I saw on the update log: new missions! But they weren't free, you had to buy them. I was sad (but very happy with the new daily mission later) about that and wanted to see what other people wanted to say about it, and or I should buy a iTunes card for it and if it is worth it. So I decided to join here. I thought about it: I think this is also one of the big games, it looks so good but I haven't saw it in the top 100 list. Then I saw this wasn't a living forum, a few active members who post sometimes, and posted some small things and went to watch 2 weeks or so later and there almost weren't any new posts. This game is a sandbox game, and you can do so much different things, a forum where people talk about that, and what to do. Why not!? But it didn't seem to was like that, I searched a little further and saw some YouTube video's. I liked them, looked very proffesional but when I look to the views count, extremely low! This game has so many good things in it, but it is too hidden, a hidden gem. What does this game need? How is the economy going, some advertising on other (maybe sandbox-like games) would be? People will find the gem, it may spice up the fourms, the game, the community! That is what this game needs. I have a other sandbox game, that has a very active forum with amazing ideas, for a game with a really small company of a few people like 3. This game may need that, it's potentional is high, very high.
Floris309!

adriannovell

• View Profile
Re: Hidden gem.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 08:28:40 PM »
Wich game is that? (the one with an active forum and community)...

I agree, The Sandbox sould have a rich and active community!

Thank you!

floris309

• F-L-O-R-I-S-309
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 09:36:09 PM »
(I am not sure if it can be placed here, since it may be like a ad or somthing. But since there is a other games place too, I think it is allowed.)

It is called: Machine World, a free-roam, open worlded sandbox game.
Floris309!

Psykopatik

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Q&A and CM @Pixowl
    • View Profile
    • The Sandbox
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 08:35:37 PM »
Moderators are not going to play Nazi v2.0.

I think that it's all about time. We're working hard on the game, and I think the community WILL happen.
You cannot just say: "Hey I created this community and it's awesome" and it will instantly create a cool community.
I's really just about time, in my honest opinion.
Community Manager @Pixowl Paris

floris309

• F-L-O-R-I-S-309
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 10:05:34 PM »
Moderators are not going to play Nazi v2.0.

I think that it's all about time. We're working hard on the game, and I think the community WILL happen.
You cannot just say: "Hey I created this community and it's awesome" and it will instantly create a cool community.
I's really just about time, in my honest opinion.
Yes, I understand. I just hope this will grow, it is a awesome game and made for this kind of community's. But it still seems to stay a little hidden, but still can it become a gem. This game has so much opportunities!
Floris309!

Psykopatik

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Q&A and CM @Pixowl
    • View Profile
    • The Sandbox
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 04:05:20 PM »
Thats why you want to share it ! :)
And share it moar!

floris309

• F-L-O-R-I-S-309
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 02:37:00 AM »
Thats why you want to share it ! :)
And share it moar!

Yes!! You give me a idea. On that forum where I talked about earlier... Creative, sandbox, forumers. Perfect! Will advertise the game and this forum on there!!
Floris309!

Psykopatik

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Q&A and CM @Pixowl
    • View Profile
    • The Sandbox
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 04:43:14 PM »
Thank you, that's super cool :)