Author Topic: The Sandbox WIKI  (Read 13218 times)

grimofdoom

• YO!
    • View Profile
    • yournamehere
The Sandbox WIKI
« on: January 19, 2013, 10:05:53 AM »
I have yet to find a wiki for The Sandbox yet and was thinking of making it...I was wondering if anyone out there would like to join in and make it even better(one main idea I have in mind is walkthrough of all the levels, though I only bought contraptions, with video(I have main,but it is old version and I cannot screen capture any more :(   ) or just text and images). Anyone who is willing to help can join.(post here if you are interested)
Call me....bob..or G.O.D.,which ever.

AnonUser1

• View Profile
Re: The Sandbox WIKI
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 10:23:49 AM »
I would be willing to help with say a help board or ideas or questions board. But all I have is the contraptions and lonely human campaign. I wonder if pixowl would let me turn in my 14 hundred thousand mana in return for the other csmpaigns?

grimofdoom

• YO!
    • View Profile
    • yournamehere
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 10:26:09 AM »
Same here but 20k... I'm getting an iTunes card soon(after I get xbox 12 month and 1600 micro points).If we can get more people who have ones we don't currently, it will make things faster ^_^

AnonUser1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 10:36:25 AM »
I could probably put together a list of all of the elements, controls and settings. I can't do anything for the kongagrate version though. I might even be able to make contact with the producers for "coming soon" stuff. Thats a maybe though.

AnonUser1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 10:44:55 AM »
Sorry scratch the question board and help board. For those we will direct people here. And ideas board. I was thinking forumwise not wikiwise. But I can do elrments, options, controls and backgrounds (I have all of them unlocked)

AnonUser1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 10:46:08 AM »
Lol I'm tired and can't think straight

grimofdoom

• YO!
    • View Profile
    • yournamehere
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 10:52:51 AM »
LOL...don't worry,your not the only one...we can colab on it all so it isn't just you doing the major portion. I have tons of mana left(most elements unlocked already) so it won't be hard for me to do a bit of the work too.

AnonUser1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 06:38:37 PM »
Thats the easy part...the hard part is the level step by step guides and stuff...and possibly the contacting people and stuff...and just making the wiki...but ya I can help I think

floris309

• F-L-O-R-I-S-309
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 09:32:42 PM »
I can help too, I haven't bought any campaigns. But I can help with step by step tuts or daily missions and the normal campaign, I know a bit how a wiki works because I worked on another wiki too. And if translation to dutch is needed I'm here :) (I want to make videos too  but I don't know how, I think it is hard but want to do it.)
Floris309!

AnonUser1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 10:05:14 PM »
I can help too, I haven't bought any campaigns. But I can help with step by step tuts or daily missions and the normal campaign, I know a bit how a wiki works because I worked on another wiki too. And if translation to dutch is needed I'm here :) (I want to make videos too  but I don't know how, I think it is hard but want to do it.)
You speak dutch?

grimofdoom

• YO!
    • View Profile
    • yournamehere
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 11:37:02 AM »
I do not think Dutch translations will be needed(most computers now a days can translate language by itself without naturally translated text). Though help in many other areas of the sandbox forum would be great. To stay in ease of contact, lets use email. Mine is : [email protected] .

AnonUser1

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 11:18:25 PM »
I'm sorry grim but I can't help with the wiki. I'm sure it will still be great! Goodbye!

grimofdoom

• YO!
    • View Profile
    • yournamehere
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 01:14:32 AM »
Well,if you ever do want to help, join the wiki: thesandboxgame.wikia.com .oh,btw, what do you guys think about having a table that shows what happends when you mix any 2 elements?(just an idea I had)

floris309

• F-L-O-R-I-S-309
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 01:28:15 AM »
Yes that's cool! I am making a account for the wiki now.
Floris309!

grimofdoom

• YO!
    • View Profile
    • yournamehere
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 03:53:09 AM »
I saw. Would you like to be a contributor too? Currently it is me and Gsop(i did see what you put up for seed, it was good, though the first part i did change to keep it fluent with what was already done previously and i added and image of it)