Author Topic: Recording  (Read 3131 times)

floris309

• F-L-O-R-I-S-309
    • View Profile
Recording
« on: January 08, 2013, 01:03:54 AM »
Does anyone know how I can record my iPad without jailbreak, I tried reflector and airserver that last one worked perfect but was just a serial and I don't have a creditcard to pay it, and I would love to make video's on the Sandbox game! In the trial I made it for another game, and only did a test recording on the sandbox game. I love making game-video's and would LOVE to make it from the sandbox game!!! Anyone know a way?
Floris309!

AnonUser1

• View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 02:54:37 AM »
I had know idea that type thing was even possible...

AnonUser1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 02:59:56 AM »
Does anyone know how I can record my iPad without jailbreak, I tried reflector and airserver that last one worked perfect but was just a serial and I don't have a creditcard to pay it, and I would love to make video's on the Sandbox game! In the trial I made it for another game, and only did a test recording on the sandbox game. I love making game-video's and would LOVE to make it from the sandbox game!!! Anyone know a way?
Without an internet search I can think of finding a way to pay for the one that needs it, or aiming a video recorder (lol) though that wouldn't make a very high quality video. Have you searched a way to do it on google?

floris309

• F-L-O-R-I-S-309
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 03:14:13 AM »
I maybe have a way for paying it, but other ways will be handy, I cant think of something else :S
Floris309!

AnonUser1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 06:05:30 AM »
I know there is a way to take the video out signal somehow. I just don't know how. Maybe its a cord that you can buy then hook it up to something and record it from there.