Author Topic: Greetings, I'm Lohlohlohxd.  (Read 2150 times)

Lohlohlohxd

• I love playing the piano and composing new Music.
    • View Profile
    • The Sandbox
Greetings, I'm Lohlohlohxd.
« on: October 28, 2012, 03:39:34 PM »
  Hi, everybody. I am Lohlohlohxd. Currently, I'm 14, and I'm from Singapore.
  I love things related with Music and using the brain (Creativity). I play the piano, gradeless, but still can play quite "well". I like to Freestyle Compose, which means that I compose without having to plan, I just play where my fingers bring me. Of course, the tune sounds right.
  Finally, The Sandbox. I'm a huge fan of the game, since the crews are cool and the game is by far one of the best I've ever played.
  If you have any more queries that you want to ask, speak out your mind. In conclusion, if you love a song (English song hits), do share it here, and I would try to make a map out of it (Using notes) in The Sandbox. So, do watch out for my maps! That's all I have to say for now!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 03:42:21 PM by Lohlohlohxd »
Music is my life.

AnonUser1

• View Profile
Re: Greetings, I'm Lohlohlohxd.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 04:45:58 AM »
Welcome loh! I hope you post on a lot of stuff! We need more posters, cause we don't have many now! Hope you have a lot of ideas and post a lot!
Also, I would like to recommend a few songs for you. Giving it over (newsboys), rock this town (stray cats), life is a highway, 10,000 reasons (matt redmann), and shine (newsboys).

Lohlohlohxd

• I love playing the piano and composing new Music.
    • View Profile
    • The Sandbox
Re: Greetings, I'm Lohlohlohxd.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 11:01:27 AM »
Welcome loh! I hope you post on a lot of stuff! We need more posters, cause we don't have many now! Hope you have a lot of ideas and post a lot!
Also, I would like to recommend a few songs for you. Giving it over (newsboys), rock this town (stray cats), life is a highway, 10,000 reasons (matt redmann), and shine (newsboys).

Haha, I would definitely do. Leave the ideation parts to me!
I would listen to the songs and try them out on the map!
Music is my life.