The Sandbox Game (iPhone, iPad, Android, Amazon & PC Steam Versions) > Help / Support

Tutorial: how to get your Free Mana Reward

(1/3) > >>

Pixowl:
Hello everyone, we know some of you had or have some issues with the daily free mana, so here some pictures of what you should to get it.

1-First, you need to have push notifications enabled on your device

2-When you receive the notification, slide on it to launch the game from it

3-The game should open

4-Select "Free mode" and a message will appear saying "Glad to see you! Here's your free mana for the day!"

5-Enjoy :)

steveman0:
The game doesn't appear in the list under the notifications page within the settings.  I've never seen any of the notifications although I've only had the game for two days.

Remi0327:
I've had the game since May launch, and I have not had a single notification from it, though I've always kept them on. And I wonder if it's not an iOS 5.0 feature? I have 4.2.1.

Pixowl:

--- Quote from: Remi0327 on July 18, 2012, 06:42:00 AM ---I've had the game since May launch, and I have not had a single notification from it, though I've always kept them on. And I wonder if it's not an iOS 5.0 feature? I have 4.2.1.

--- End quote ---

Update your iOS, this should work.

Remi0327:

--- Quote from: Pixowl on July 18, 2012, 08:46:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Remi0327 on July 18, 2012, 06:42:00 AM ---I've had the game since May launch, and I have not had a single notification from it, though I've always kept them on. And I wonder if it's not an iOS 5.0 feature? I have 4.2.1.

--- End quote ---

Update your iOS, this should work.

--- End quote ---

Gen 2 iPod Touch can't update its iOS.

Anyway, I think my game is trying to compensate, it keeps re-awarding me achievements that I've completed previously, usually up to 5,000 mana.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version