Author Topic: IT settlements in Kakkanad  (Read 1674 times)

JoelHendon

• View Profile
IT settlements in Kakkanad
« on: October 30, 2014, 01:12:22 PM »
Kakkanad is becoming a chosen destination for settling down owing to its industrial developments and central location. It is also a known IT hub in Kochi for its second largest IT industrial park in Kerala, the Kochi InfoPark. There are also many more IT projects scheduled in Kakkanad which is luring IT professionals from various places to settle in the region. Realtors provide comfortable, new apartments to these IT professionals. They find many potential clients among the IT professionals as it is quite convenient for them to own apartments and pursue their career. Both the IT and industrial developments are multiplying the settlements in Kakkanad. Realtors are successful in trading new apartments at kakkanad   to professionals and families. Most professionals and families opt for apartments in the region as it is developing and better than many places. Residents living in Kakkanad can seek the services of government offices located in the place easily. Moreover, many professionals, especially in the IT field can seek better career opportunities while residing in their own apartments. Due to its strategic location close to IT parks, Kakkanad is providing ease of commutation to work for many IT professionals leading to the steady increase in IT settlements in the place. Many of the professionals seeking jobs are also settling in Kakkanad. Realtors are providing new and modern apartments to many potential buyers as there are many interested in settling in Kakkanad. Trading urban apartments is quite lucrative in real estate; realtors are improving their business providing new apartments to urban residents. 

kittyjibjibz

• View Profile
Re: IT settlements in Kakkanad
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 01:09:14 PM »

I'm reading the story, get to know me I am very exotic. I learn about new things happening.

alcofermbrew

• homeowning business in yeasts, gaming 4fun
    • View Profile
    • alcofermbrew.com
Re: IT settlements in Kakkanad
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 12:28:05 AM »
The same Q as with Kerala s***, I'm wondering if India is going to be an IT colony someday, what about the ppl and the cultures living there?