Author Topic: Got any jokes?  (Read 2871 times)

Nitishajack

• View Profile
Got any jokes?
« on: April 20, 2014, 05:57:41 PM »
My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, ’Do you know her?' 'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend.
I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' says my wife, 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

And then the fight started.....

A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband,
'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'

The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'

And then the fight started.....

***************************************** **************************************

A boy asks his granny, "Have you seen my pills, they were labelled LSD?"

Granny replies, "f**k the pills, son, have you seen the dragons in the kitchen?!"

indyboyface

• View Profile
Re: Got any jokes?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 01:01:20 PM »
I read this, I'm feeling so good I am. It is very good here. I'm asking this out good information to share with your friends, family. People close to me know better. It would be very useful

sneax

• View Profile
    • sneakerstudio.com
Re: Got any jokes?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 06:09:11 AM »
Yes, sure.

What does one tomato say to another one, but running late?

catch up.
sneakerstudio.com is a top online sneakers store, good for both your budget and your style, too!