Author Topic: my idea: logical gates  (Read 2540 times)

loki23led

• View Profile
my idea: logical gates
« on: April 04, 2014, 01:52:01 PM »
 sentence this translation.

my want to make the complex electrical circuit, myself I have frustrated and part of the gate.
I thought so andgate and notgate etc want.
 its like this when explain the gate easily.

notgate:Input 1 output 1-3  color - dark gray
 if there is no electrical input from the input ,electricity from the output.
Setting be changed:number of output,Position of the input and output,Do electricity in any interval,Do not give much of receiving an electric.

orgate:input 2-3 output 1-2(However the number of inputs are 3 whenever 1)color - light red
flow electricity to the output as the flow from input.
Setting be changed:number of input and output,Position of the input and output,Do electricity in any interval.

andgate:input 2-3 output 1-2(However the number of inputs are 3 whenever 1)color - light blue
 flow electricity to the electricity output from the input come all.
Setting be changed:number of input and output,Position of the input and output,Do electricity in any interval,Determined whether severe how much.

implicationgate:inputA 1 inputB 1 output 1-2 color - lime
flow electricity to the electrical output if it has to flow from the input B electric or does not flow from the input A.
Setting be changed:number of output, Position of the inputA and inputB and output,Do electricity in any interval,Determined whether severe how much.

xorgate:input 2 output 1-2 color - magenta
The flow of electricity if only one place from the electrical input.
Setting be changed:number of output,Position of the input and output,Do electricity in any interval,Determined whether severe how much.

norgate:input 2-3 output 1-2(However the number of inputs are 3 whenever 1)color - dark red
flow electricity to the output as the not flow from input.
Setting be changed:number of input and output,Position of the input and output,Do electricity in any interval,Do not give much of receiving an electric.

nandgate:input 2-3 output 1-2(However the number of inputs are 3 whenever 1)
color - dark blue
flow electricity to the electricity output from the input not come all.
Setting be changed:number of input and output,Position of the input and output,Do electricity in any interval,Do not give much of receiving an electric.

nimplicationgate:inputA 1 inputB 1 output 1-2 color - dark green
The flow of electricity to the output electricity is flowing from the input A, only electricity does not flow from the input B.
Setting be changed:number of output, Position of the inputA and inputB and output,Do electricity in any interval,Determined whether severe how much.

nxorgate:input 2 output 1-2 color - dark purple
Put the electrical output when I was match of electrical input of the two is whether the flow.
Setting be changed:number of output,Position of the input and output,Do electricity in any interval,Determined whether severe how much.

I'm sorry to selfish.
Do like my idea?

Pixowl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Sandbox Game
Re: my idea: logical gates
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 04:24:43 PM »
Sure! Thanks for that complete instructions! Let's see with the developers if it's possible...

CTYay

• View Profile
Re: my idea: logical gates
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 11:31:54 PM »
Suuuuper late here, but I did that myself with pre-existing electricity and temperature :P