Author Topic: JMcAfreak speaking  (Read 2944 times)

JMcAfreak

• View Profile
JMcAfreak speaking
« on: December 11, 2013, 12:00:23 AM »
Hi there! The name's JMcAfreak. I've been playing The Sandbox for a while, but I haven't really posted on the forums (I've meant to on several occasions, but either forgot or found the solution elsewhere).

I guess I'll explain a bit about myself here.

I started playing The Sandbox just out of curiosity. I continued playing it because of its similarities to MineCraft while still remaining entirely unique.

I enjoy learning how the many game objects interact with each other, and I experiment with things all the time. I love the electronic and mechanical features of the game, and a lot of my work has been focused in that area. I build (and often ruin/destroy) circuits all the time, seeing what works and what doesn't. I could look it up, but that's not the way I like to do things. I like learning for myself, because it tends to stick better.

I don't know what else to say here, so I guess that's it. So yeah... hi.

NukeTripper

• Trippin' Nukes
    • View Profile
Re: JMcAfreak speaking
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 01:42:59 AM »
hey :)
how are you??
Since I've been in this forum, it seems like you're the only one that has been on,haha,
well, Welcome :)

JMcAfreak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 12:43:04 AM »
Yeah, it's been really strange. I would expect at least the forum moderators to be around, and perhaps some of the support staff (especially on the support forums), but as far as I can see, nobody's been around.

Rapix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 03:38:07 PM »
Hello,

My apologize for not being as much active as I had to. I'm working at part-time and sometimes work overflows me   :-\