Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 4053 times)

questionlife

• View Profile
Greetings!
« on: May 14, 2013, 03:54:01 PM »
Hi there,

I've been playing the Android version since release and have become completely addicted to your app! I've had my account reset (hope you guys can sort that one out) but I still can't stop playing.

The first world I published currently has 1284 ratings which sure made me happy and got me sucked into your 8-bit world, however your game seems to be lacking some community integration. The way I see it is you guys could start your own flippin' art-based social network game across multiple platforms. I know it's still early days but wow 1 year and you guys have a product worthy of much more than it's currently getting.

Honestly, I'd like to help your game grow as much as I could in a semi-casual free user capacity because it really is a fantastic little gem you guys have here and I love it, hell, I wish I could play all day but I have a family and all that to take care of.

I wish you guys the best of luck in all the issues that you have to deal with on a constant basis  :)

PS: It would be nice to get the forums more active  ;)

Psykopatik

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Q&A and CM @Pixowl
    • View Profile
    • The Sandbox
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 05:27:46 PM »
Hello Jonathan, which is your name isn't it ? ;)

Well it's not unusual that mobile players don't attend forums, too bad... But we're doing our best to promote it.
Community Manager @Pixowl Paris

questionlife

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 06:45:15 PM »
Yup, thats me  :)

Yeah, maybe a link on the main menu directly to the forums may help get them more active, or asking people on your social pages to help get the forums more active. Not really sure how to combat it but I'll be here at least on a weekly basis  :D

Psykopatik

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Q&A and CM @Pixowl
    • View Profile
    • The Sandbox
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 10:10:32 PM »
There is a link on the main menu ;)
Community Manager @Pixowl Paris

questionlife

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 01:14:51 PM »
Lol, my bad, thats the link I used to get here, must have been having a bad day or something.