Author Topic: Pixel Art Campaign picture examples  (Read 22300 times)

sue9292

• View Profile
Pixel Art Campaign picture examples
« on: May 10, 2013, 04:32:39 AM »
Hey, was just wondering if anyone had links or knew where I could find picture examples for the pixel art campaign, especially day 10, to use for reference, I cannot find any walkthroughs or anything for that campaign. Any help would be useful as I keep getting stuck on day 10!!

sue9292

• View Profile
Re: Pixel Art Campaign picture examples
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 02:35:03 PM »
Or at least does anyone have a list of the elements that you use to make the picture? I get confused because the cloud and things look like three different shades of gray and I can't tell what to use where!

floris309

• F-L-O-R-I-S-309
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 11:45:57 PM »
I have put it in the Sandbox Game video of me! You're doing great, I am working on some projects too :)

Edit: This seem to have landed in the wrong topic, sorry for that!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:12:37 AM by floris309 »
Floris309!

Aeris_7

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 03:43:25 AM »
Hey, was just wondering if anyone had links or knew where I could find picture examples for the pixel art campaign, especially day 10, to use for reference, I cannot find any walkthroughs or anything for that campaign. Any help would be useful as I keep getting stuck on day 10!!

Probably way too late for you, but I've just started playing and I was looking online for a reference for Pixel Art Day 10 too and couldn't find anything! Here's a screenie of mine (which allowed me to pass the level). :)

As far as I can remember, you only have access on this level to a few elements, so it shouldn't be too tough to figure out which ones relate to which colour...

Also, I have noticed that sometimes I've been able to pass a level before the picture's fully completed/slightly wrong, so if this isn't 100% correct, double-check the grey guide-pixels underneath to make sure you're using the right elements! :) (I can see already in my pic that there are 2 orange pixels on the right edge of his beard that should be the blue shading, but it let me pass the level with this error, so..!)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:55:55 AM by Aeris_7 »