Author Topic: Ideas To Consider!  (Read 11542 times)

Lohlohlohxd

• I love playing the piano and composing new Music.
    • View Profile
    • The Sandbox
Ideas To Consider!
« on: October 29, 2012, 08:01:47 PM »
Maps Ratings Reader:

Tired of trying to track down your map progress? The Map Ratings Reader would solve the problem.
 Without going to the Gallery to look at your Map Ratings, you can immediately try to load the map, and the ratings and the number of raters would show up, which should work exactly like Gallery except that it is more convenient.
  Some might think, "What if somebody copies your map, would they be able to receive your map ratings?" The answer is a simple no, only the person who shares his/her map can see the ratings.
  Another solution might be a search bar, as stated in other posts, this would be a lot more convenient.

Halloween Editions:

Ever wanted a Halloween party at The Sandbox? This could be the opportunity! The Sandbox should consider making elements and stuffs during a major event (Halloween, New Year, Christmas). Items might or might not be for a limited time only, depending on the crews. It's not too late to make changes to the game!
  One such idea could be ghosts, where they lurk around places randomly, and can go through solid elements like Metal. Of course, it wouldn't be fun if the ghost could go through every single elements. So, the only element it cannot go through is the Wall. The use of these ghosts is simple; Creep, and build a maze of Wall! These ghosts are a pixel big.
  Another idea could be planting Pumpkins, these orangey fruits brings the Halloween spirit alive! They can be planted on Soil or Mud elements.
  Designs, one vital point not to miss. These designs could be a Vampire, Werewolf, Zombie, Frankenstein, or even more!
  In conclusion, I wish you all Happy Halloween! Trick or Treats?

Prehistoric/Jurassic Creatures:

New design for players to build. This flying reptile that was from the Prehistoric Age can definitely amaze us all with its humongous wings and its lightning speed.
  This creature can be created by releasing one pixel of it in midair, and it would eventually start to form. This creature is the ultimate, Pterosaur!
  The Sandbox can also consider including more dinosaurs and creatures from the Prehistoric Age, or maybe even the Jurrasic Age!
  Dinosaurs are not necessarily a must. Perhaps, mythical creatures! This would make the game more interesting with more things to look out for!

Explosives - Fireworks:

When heated or touched by hot elements, the Firework would let out an amazing spark which brings us a spark of joy.
  These fireworks are special. Whenever they are heated by a Heater element below them, it takes 2-3 seconds for the small rockets to blast off.     
  When the firework rocket touches something (Or the tip of the game screen), they would explode and let out a color. Everytime, these fireworks would let out a different color.
  If a Lava element touches the firework, it would just explode immediately without blasting off, but would still let out a colour.

Weather Conditions - Wind:

This new option can make particular elements move. For example, if I were to turn on the Wind (Goes in a standard direction and speed), the water would start to swerve, which causes waves.
  Elements like Wall and Metal (Non-movable elements) would not be affected, whereas Liquid-state elements would definitely be affected. Solid-state elements would not be affected.

Technology - Escalator:

When other elements (Sand, Crystal, Water, Fish etc.) fall on the Escalator (Call it whatever you want) element, they move to a direction.
  Users can purchase 2 of such, left and right (Both would look different. Perhaps, left would have a small arrow pointing to its direction in the element and likewise goes to right. They may look greyish, slightly darker than Metal element).
  Sculptures and designs would not be affected (Not move, to put it in simple words). The Escalator is tough but elements like acid and virus can tear through instantly. Element would be water-proof, but not heat-proof. However, the escalator can withstand the heat for awhile before they melt.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:27:49 PM by Lohlohlohxd »
Music is my life.

grimofdoom

• YO!
    • View Profile
    • yournamehere
Re: Maps - Ratings
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 11:05:25 PM »
Lol XD dude,your making it too complex...here we have adopted the system of just telling in the feedback what we want(example: search bar for gallery;ghosts animals;more dinosaurs;...ect). And it would make it easier to read if you put all 4(didn't count that well) topics into one to make a room and time saver... Tough I like your ideas.
Call me....bob..or G.O.D.,which ever.

Lohlohlohxd

• View Profile
    • The Sandbox
Re: Maps - Ratings
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 10:54:10 AM »
Haha, kind of complex. I will take note of that. I thought that I should elaborate my ideas more (In case some people don't get them), which probably turned out to be pretty complex instead. But anyway, thanks. Crammed the ideas in one room.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:56:27 PM by Lohlohlohxd »
Music is my life.

grimofdoom

• YO!
    • View Profile
    • yournamehere
Re: Ideas To Consider!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 04:08:35 PM »
Congrats on yet another update. I was worried at first when I did the daily quest because it has told me to draw the sky sword with lapis gem(which I did not have but bought) and thought I would have gotten just 100 back...but I got 1000 ^_^

Lohlohlohxd

• View Profile
    • The Sandbox
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 07:20:32 PM »
Congrats on yet another update. I was worried at first when I did the daily quest because it has told me to draw the sky sword with lapis gem(which I did not have but bought) and thought I would have gotten just 100 back...but I got 1000 ^_^

Hurray! Congrats.
Music is my life.

onimatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 02:33:46 AM »

Heheheh, yeah. I loved tweaking that =)

grimofdoom

• YO!
    • View Profile
    • yournamehere
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 10:40:52 PM »
That was sapposed to be in another thread >.> but thanks ^_^

AnonUser1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 06:43:59 PM »
O_O

Wow
Great ideas! So many of them! I thought I had a lot! And grimofdoom, you never complained when I overexplained something (and everthing)! Jk lol. :) keep up the ideas

Lohlohlohxd

• View Profile
    • The Sandbox
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 04:28:15 PM »
O_O

Wow
Great ideas! So many of them! I thought I had a lot! And grimofdoom, you never complained when I overexplained something (and everthing)! Jk lol. :) keep up the ideas

Haha, Thank you.
Music is my life.

grimofdoom

• YO!
    • View Profile
    • yournamehere
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »
I never complained because yours started with the idea while his has alot of suspense that(to me atleast) I don't like...

Lohlohlohxd

• View Profile
    • The Sandbox
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 11:39:58 AM »
I never complained because yours started with the idea while his has alot of suspense that(to me atleast) I don't like...

Noted.
Music is my life.

Zufeng

• I hate reposts and chain posts on Sandbox
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 03:03:49 PM »
There definitely should be a level/username search on the gallery, maybe even a "My Creations" Tab where you can see how your levels are doing. Maybe you could even delete levels from there.
You should check out Powder Game Viewer on the app store, it has a good search system. My only problem with that game is that the advertisements slow it down, so I chose sandbox as it has no ads.

CeeJang

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 07:41:58 AM »
I hope that future The Sandbox support crossed-device.
Every ID should get their own secret code in some digits like "7eq97" in example.

In case, some player just want to play their ID in other device (like me), or maybe (sorry) their device had broken or got lost. Who knows?
Just hoping. :)

Psykopatik

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Q&A and CM @Pixowl
    • View Profile
    • The Sandbox
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 03:35:26 PM »
I hope that future The Sandbox support crossed-device.
Every ID should get their own secret code in some digits like "7eq97" in example.

In case, some player just want to play their ID in other device (like me), or maybe (sorry) their device had broken or got lost. Who knows?
Just hoping. :)

It's funny that you're giving this idea because I had the exact same yesterday.
We'll think about it :)
Community Manager @Pixowl Paris

questionlife

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2013, 08:51:56 PM »
I like the OP's ideas, all good ideas  :)