Author Topic: Solution to Level 28 of Story Mode  (Read 21895 times)

Pixowl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Sandbox Game
Solution to Level 28 of Story Mode
« on: October 02, 2012, 05:16:46 PM »
Hi everyone

It looks like some of you are stuck on the Level 23, so we decided to post here the solution.
Follow these instructions step by step and you will pass the level successfully :-)

1) From the brown dot at the end of the track, go back 4 spaces and place a note block.

2) Go back 3 spaces from the newly placed note block and place another one.

3) From the last music box go back 3 spaces and place the last note block.

4) Now you just have the change the note on each of these 3 note blocks by putting your finger over for a second, a keyboard should appear.

Let us know if you still run into troubles solving the level

Pixowl Team

Ben

• View Profile
Re: Solution to Level 28 of Story Mode
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 01:10:21 PM »
Hi everyone

It looks like some of you are stuck on the Level 23, so we decided to post here the solution.
Follow these instructions step by step and you will pass the level successfully :-)

1) From the brown dot at the end of the track, go back 4 spaces and place a note block.

2) Go back 3 spaces from the newly placed note block and place another one.

3) From the last music box go back 3 spaces and place the last note block.

4) Now you just have the change the note on each of these 3 note blocks by putting your finger over for a second, a keyboard should appear.

Let us know if you still run into troubles solving the level

Pixowl Team

Hi! I love the game. It brings back memories of a game I played on my first iPod touch when I had it jailbroken. So, I've been quite stuck on this level. I've done what it seems like you're supposed to do, based on the hints, but that didn't seem to work. I also followed your instructions exactly, but it seems they are actually not quite right, at least according to the image you posted. The image you posted shows the first note block as being five spaces away from the brown block, then four, then another four. Either way, I place the note and change the pitch, but it doesn't seem to complete the puzzle. I haven't tried every pitch combination, because that would be insane. But I have tried a few obvious ones, such as C-C-C, C-D-E, E-D-C, and A-B-C. There doesn't seem to be anything that specifies what the pitches should be, but nothing seems to be completing it for me. I'm running it on OS X 10.9.4. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Ben